A strong safety framework to safeguard employees and equipment from the risk of an arc flash incident is critical.
The marcus evans Arc Flash Safety Conference 2017 will help WHS professionals to identify and prevent arc flash incidents through hazard risk analysis and implementation of controls.
The conference will be held in Brisbane on 20-21 March 2017. See here for details.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Utilising Reliability-Centred-Maintenance (RCM) to Optimise Maintenance Condition and Drive Operational Efficiency
- Conducting Exemplary Incident Energy Calculation to Increase Arc Flash Electrical Safety Outcome
- Harmonising NFPA70E with an Australian Law and Standards to Reinforce Arc Flash Electrical Safety Standard
- Designing Function-Specific Training Programmes to Drive Arc Flash Electrical Safety Engagement
- Limiting the Duration and Frequency of High Energy Arc Faults to Minimise Dire Consequences
Wolters Kluwer’s Journal of Health Safety and Environment is a proud media partner of the Arc Flash Safety Conference. Details on submitting an article for publication in the Journal of Occupational Health Safety and Environment are available here
The Journal of Health, Safety and Environment is a highly respected peer reviewed HSE publication in Australia and New Zealand with developing international reach. The multidisciplinary print and electronic Journal presents current HSE research and the latest emerging HSE topics as examined by industry specialists and academics. It is essential reading for committed HSE researchers and professionals.