The Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia’s 16th National Family Law Conference will be held in Sydney from 7 to 10 October 2014.
One session listed as a highlight of the conference in the official program is Financial Agreements – International issues and experience.
The conference includes an outstanding professional program with a collection of well-known speakers from Australia and overseas.
We are proud to announce that the following CCH contributors will be involved in the conference:
– Dr Renata Alexander, Monash University, Family violence: working with families in crisis
– Judge Tom Altobelli, Federal Circuit Court of Australia, The end of (family) lawyers
– Martin Bartfeld QC, Owen Dixon Chambers, The High Court and Family Law
– Dr Juliet Behrens, Dobinson Davey Clifford Simpson Lawyers, Relocation as a risk factor: when to hold and when to fold
– Jacqueline Campbell, Forte Family Lawyers, Bankruptcy and family law: financially insolvent and occasionally morally challenged
– Paul Doolan, Barkus Doolan Family Lawyers, The family law revolution – we explore the unpopular, unspeakable and downright seditious
– The Hon Stuart Fowler AM, Public rights, private wrongs: the archaeology of child abuse
– Christopher Othen, Barrister at Waratah Chambers, Building a financial case
– Judge Grant Reithmuller, Federal Circuit Court of Australia, Bankruptcy and family law: financially insolvent and occasionally morally challenged
– Anne-Marie Rice, Rice Naughton Lawyers, Building a Financial Case
– The Hon Peter Rose AM QC, Professional negligence issues for family lawyers
– Geoff Wilson, Hopwood Ganim, Binding Financial Agreements – the Australian Cutting Edge
Detailed commentary on drafting a financial agreement is contained in the Financial Agreements tab of CCH Australian Family Law & Practice.