In 2019, the Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) undertook research and broad public consultation, asking this question and in December, “The Future of Law Reform: A Suggested Program of Work 2020-25” was published.
Join expert panelists including judges, legal scholars, and industry leaders in a series of online conversations to unpack some of the key areas identified by the ALRC, including:
- Automated decision making and administrative law;
- Legal structures for social enterprises; and
- Press freedom.
Why you should register:
- Don’t miss this exclusive content – you won’t be able to access this content anywhere else.
- Webinars are complimentary to attend, register today and receive a link to the recording to watch on-demand.
- These interactive webinars present an opportunity to elicit new perspectives and ideas, enabling individuals with diverse views to contribute to potential law reform.
- Flexible learning – Select topics based on your interests.
- Access insights and guidance from industry experts on key topics shaping future law reform in Australia.
Who should attend:
This webinar is suited to legal practitioners as well as barristers, in-house counsel, professionals and members of the public with interests in defamation law; administrative law and automated decision-making; social enterprise; and press freedom and it’s limits.
For further details and to register for the ALRC – The Future of Law Reform Webinar Series visit our website.